TSA Scottish Get Together - free tickets now on sale!
Tickets for this year’s TSA Scottish Get Together, taking place on Saturday 31 August 10:30am – 4:00pm at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Glasgow, are now on sale!
Tickets for the Scottish Get Together can be booked by clicking here
The Scottish Get Together is an opportunity for Scotland-based members of the TSC community - including people living with the condition, their family and carers - to discuss things important to you, with a range of informative presentations and interactive sessions focused on being affected by TSC in Scotland.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Dr Shelagh Joss (Consultant Clinical Geneticist, TSC Clinic Glasgow)
- Emma Staughan (Project Facilitator, Scottish Association for Mental Health (SAMH))
- Sandra Thoms (Autism and Learning Disabilities)
- Salena Begley (Family Fund)
- Susan Walls (Contact, Scotland office)
- Epilepsy Scotland (speaker to be confirmed)
For help with booking tickets for the Scottish Get Together 2019 and for more information, including assistance with travel costs, please contact Lynn Shields (TSA Senior Adviser, Scotland) via email (Lynn.Shields@tuberous-sclerosis.org
) or telephone (01236 608257