'An evening with David Suchet CBE' black-tie fundraising event tickets now on sale
The TSA is delighted to host 'An Evening with David Suchet CBE' on Thursday 19 September at the prestigious National Liberal Club, London.
During the black-tie fundraiser dinner, award-winning actor David Suchet CBE will reflect on an incredible stage and screen career, including his early roles portraying an impressive catalogue of Shakespeare characters, twenty-five years of bringing Agatha Christie’s iconic Poirot to life and the roles that he has enjoyed most since bidding farewell to the famous detective.
The Natonal Liberal Club - The Smoking Room
Tickets are available now via the TSA website here
The evening will include:
- The rare chance to hear David Suchet CBE discuss his life as an internationally recognised actor in a closed event
- The opportunity to participate in a silent auction of high-quality items, including a one-of-a-kind portrait of David Suchet as Poirot, to be signed on the evening of the event
- An executive three-course meal
- A sparkling drink upon arrival
- Different fundraising opportunities throughout the night
The evening will raise funds to help the TSA directly support people affected by TSC and to fund TSC-related research. This is a cause close to David’s heart, as the grandfather of a young child born with TSC.
The National Liberal Club - David Lloyd George Room
Doors will open at 7pm, with dinner at 7:30pm. Speeches will end at 10pm and the bar will close at 11pm.
Please note that this event is strictly black-tie and is organised in a way to maximise fundraising opportunities for the TSA to support people affected by TSC. As a result, no subsidised tickets will be available.