Please help us to provide hope for today and a cure for tomorrow by supporting the TSA this Festive season.
Christmas is a time for giving, so why not show your family and friends you care by sending them one of our Christmas cards? By sending them one of our cards you’ll also be sharing a little love for the Tuberous Sclerosis Association and supporting families affected by tuberous sclerosis complex too.
The last order date for our Christmas cards was 10th December 2018. Thank you to everyone who purchased our cards this year.
Send a e-card
Missed our last order date worry not, we are also offering you the chance to download and share our new, free, TSA e-Christmas card. You can use this on social media or email, and, there’s the option for you, or the people to whom you send it to make a donation to us if they so wish.
To download e-card please click HERE
Hold a festive fundraiser
- Why not host a 'Mince pie and Mulled wine get together' with friends, colleagues or a community group?
- Hold your own Christmas party.
- Have a collection at your school play or community Christmas production.
- Hold a carol singing event.
- Why not have a dress down day on the last day of school or work for a donation or even wear festive jumpers!
- Ask your boss to donate a hour, everyone then donates £5 and write your name on it. Put all £5 into a hat, and draw one lucky winner. The winner gets to leave 1 hour early on their last day before Christmas
Festive donation in lieu of cards
Why not make a Christmas donation? Did you know an estimated 10,000 people currently live with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex in the UK and every month 10 babies will be diagnosed with this rare genetic disease. Currently there is no known cure.
To make a donation please complete the form below
We are the only UK charity which supports people with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex and every penny that we spend goes towards supporting people affected by TSC and finding a cure.
Your donations are absolutely vital to us being able to carry on our work so please give generously.
Once you have filled in your details, added the amount you wish to donate and pressed 'SUBMIT' you will be taken securely to our PayPal payment area. You do not need a PayPal account to use this payment method. Thank you!